Saturday, March 15, 2008

Weekend Wind-Down #1

TREESON 4050
(Treeson and French Eggy hangin' out in the bathroom)

WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE MOMENT THIS PAST WEEK?
MISSY - seeing Emily Martin/The Black Apple on Martha Stewart - it was inspirational!
RAOUL - meeting Shelly's friends at her birthday party last saturday and listening to all their crazy work stories.

WHAT WAS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MOMENT THIS PAST WEEK?
MISSY - going to work!
RAOUL - letting the dishes pile up all week...now I have a huge pile of dishes to do this weekend.

WORD OR PHRASE OF THE WEEK?
MISSY - "hot mess"
RAOUL - "explosive diarrhea"

FAVORITE MEAL THIS PAST WEEK?
MISSY - chocolate pudding with jimmies (that's what Missy calls "sprinkles").
RAOUL - asian noodles with home-made peanut butter sauce.

NAME ONE "MUST-DO" THING ON YOUR LIST FOR NEXT WEEK:
MISSY - draw my comic
RAOUL - send out my taxes

PERSONAL SOUNDTRACK FOR THIS PAST WEEK?
MISSY - Basia Bulat, April March, St. Vincent
RAOUL - The Yummy Fur, Blast Off Country Style, Mirah, Vampire Weekend, Stereolab, "53rd & 3rd - Fun While It Lasted" compilation (Shop Assistants, BMX Bandits, Talulah Gosh, The Groovy Little Numbers, The Vaselines)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean you left the dirty dishes all week waiting for them to clean themselves, and they DIDN'T? Oh, man...

RANCHO COCOA said...

I know...I hate when I do that. I'm usually pretty good about cleaning dishes after cooking or eating, but this past week was kinda busy...I'm STILL working on them! (just a few more things left in the sink...)