Saturday, June 28, 2008

Clog Blog

my hand-painted clogs.

Raoul is in the other room practicing, but I thought I would make this the "Clog Blog" tonight. Here are my hand-painted Gretel's Clogs. I don't think they make them anymore, but if anyone knows please let me know. I love these shoes but for a long time I did not love them. I love to wear socks, but I am just now getting used to not wearing them and these shoes fit better without. I love the tiny little flowers and navy blue color with red trim!

This photo was taken at the "Spillage House" on Milledge Avenue when the French Toasts played there, so no, that is not our floor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your clogs, I have several pairs also. Gretels Clogs is no longer in business as far as I know. I used to work at a boutique who carried their clogs. The woman who started the business moved it to the east bay early 2002 or so. From what i remember she and her husband divorced and the business got caught in the mess. I don't know if it was ever restarted. There is a line called 8.15 clogs, kinda cute, but I don't think you can custom order like with gretel.