Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag, You're It!

I got tagged twice! Once by Melanie and then by Denise. Yow!

If I tagged you, here are the rules:

The rules and regulations of tagging are as follows:

So here are the rules:
• Link to the person who tagged you.
• Mention the rules.
• Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
• Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.(sorry in advance!)
• Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.

Here is a stack of Tofu Baby dolls!

Here are my six things...
• Some of you may know this, but it bears repeating... I have been taking trapeze lessons since 2004. I can do some bar work and circus bar, too, but right now my focus is mostly fabrics. I love taking classes, but sometimes I come home bruised (still).

• I had a pen pal in high school who mailed me a pig's heart that he dissected in science class.

• My science class was so naughty in high school that my teacher would not let us dissect a pig's heart.

• I collect squashed pennies from my travels.

• The first LP I bought was Styx "Kilroy was Here." I was in first grade.

• In grade school I used to draw a comic for the school newspaper that was pretty much a direct knock-off of Garfield. It was about my cat, who in real life was called Garfield, but in the comic she was called Oreo.

• A few years ago I had the pleasure of visiting Paws, Inc. where the real Jim Davis has his studio! I was in awe. Little did Mr. Davis know I ripped him off all through grade school.

That last one was a bonus cos I can't do math.

I am tagging these peeps:
Keith of Flotation Device
Summer of Design is Mine
Becky at Sweetie Pie Press
Kristina at Kitchen
Julie of Subterranean Jewelry
Katy all the way in Paris at J'adore le Dancefloor

No comments: