Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Join Our Club!

FELT 1

Missy and I are dedicating time away from the internet towards getting more crafts done for the big ATHENS INDIE CRAFTSTRAVAGANZAA this weekend. I just wanted to share a couple of pictures that Linda Yoshida of BELLACETI took at the FELT CLUB craft sale in Los Angeles this past sunday. The lovely Janice, who runs the COPACETIQUE boutique of ultra-cute handmade goodness, had some of our stuff at her table, along with other cool items from her on-line store...yay!

Hello and Thank You, Linda and Janice!

FELT 2

FELT 3

2 comments:

Ernessa T. Carter said...

I'm so upset with you guys. I was AT Felt Club, and I passed by this chyck's stand but didn't stop. I would've if I knew you were on display. Next time give you L.A. fans some heads up!

RANCHO COCOA said...

We did:

http://ranchococoa.blogspot.com/2008/11/ice-to-meet-you.html