Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kooza!

We went to see Kooza!
Last weekend we went to see Cirque du Soleil in Atlanta. We went to see Kooza! It was fabulous!

Cirque du Soleil.

Cirque du Soleil tent.
You know Cirque is in town when the striped tents are up! This is the second time Raoul and I have been to see the show. Cynthia had gone to some, too. You know to expect exciting things under this big top! My favorite acts included the contortionists, chair balance, and a unicycle act. I was very nervous during the wheel of death! How can they do that??

Going to see Kooza!
Here is Cynthia and Raoul getting programs and getting psyched to see the show. We had a great time, I am so glad Cynthia got to come with us.

CIRQUE 034

Cirque tents.
By the time the show let out it was dark outside. I love how the tents look at night.

No comments: