Saturday, June 6, 2009

Signed, Sealed, Delivered


Here is how I package most, originally uploaded by sugar-cookie.

Someone asked me recently about how I package my handmade goodies that people see on Shoppe Sugar Cookie or my website. Well, I am going to tell you all about it right now. Okay, so if you visit the Rancho Cocoa table at the craft sales, you usually see my jewelry packaged like the photo above. I also ship it like this too. I use a 3 inch by 4 inch size bag with a zip closure. Each item gets a backing card, too, which is a full color design with my name and websites at the top. It is printed on card stock (thanks, Dad!)

If you order jewelry from my Etsy
Next I wrap the items in tissue paper. Right now I am using a red color, but I have blue in waiting! I might open the blue cos it is so pretty and will look good with my next step. I then use a cute Japanese tape or a sticker to finish off the tissue paper.

Then I wrap it in cellophane!
Last, I wrap the item in cellophane. This is a design I did for my work (thanks, work!) and I think it looks quite nice with my orders. I only just started using this design, but I think it looks so nice! I try and make my packages feel like Christmas or that you have a special gift for yourself or a friend.

No comments: