Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Handmade Goodies!


My Headphones Mini Notepad, originally uploaded by sugar-cookie.

I have been busy as a bee adding new mini notepads to SHOPPE SUGAR COOKIE (and soon to MY WEBSITE!) My dad (who owns and operates RECORD PRINTING, up in Pittsburgh) brought these MINI-SIZED RAINBOW NOTEPADS when they came to visit for Thanksgiving. I just love how they turned out! Thanks, Dad!

Hello Pandas Mini Notepad

Tofu Baby To Do Wist Mini Notepad
I have eight new notepad designs, so keep an eye out cos I will try and list them throughout the week, I hope. These are a great size for little thank you notes - I use them for all my Etsy orders! Plus, they make good little stocking stuffers, too!

Elephant Talk Mini Notepad

Meow Kitty Mini Notepad
My Meow Kitty Mini Notepad was a favorite at the Indie Craft Experience in Atlanta a few weeks back. I love this drawing, too. It is so Nilla!

Rainbow Mini Notepad

No comments: