Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wiener Dude Attitude

WIENER 7389
(My HOT WHEELS version of the OSCAR MAYER WIENERMOBILE)

Soooo.....yesterday, we were stuck in line at the bank just up the street from where we work. We were parked at the drive-thru teller when all of the sudden, we saw a flash of red and yellow rush past us...it was the OSCAR MAYER HOT DOGS WIENERMOBILE! We let out a scream and I fumbled through my backpack for my camera. It made a u-turn and then rushed past us again. I only snapped a few blurry photos and then it was gone...

WIENER 7364

WIENER 7365

Today at work, I asked if anyone in the Art and Graphics departments happened to see the Wienermobile and one of our co-workers said she just saw it parked at a nearby hotel, which is basically across the street from the bank we were at yesterday. SWEET! On our way home from work, we found the Wienermobile parked behind the hotel. There was no one around, so we took our time taking pictures and peeking in all the windows...it sounds cheesy but, I've always loved the Wienermobile and never imagined that I would actually see it in person...

WIENER 7368

WIENER 7369
(Missy makes like she's got the keys to the Wienermobile...in your dreams!)

WIENER 7370

WIENER 7372

WIENER 7373

WIENER 7374

WIENER 7375

WIENER 7377

WIENER 7378

WIENER 7379

WIENER 7382

No comments: