Friday, March 12, 2010

Caramel, Take Me Away...


Caramels I ordered on Etsy., originally uploaded by sugar-cookie.

I always tell Raoul that I am curious about ordering food on ETSY. I mean, it is exciting to get cute things in the mail anyways, but then getting something yummy to eat? It is double whammy good, right? So I ordered some yummy caramels from HAVE IT SWEET. I must say they are wonderful!

Belgian Chocolate Caramels.
Beth and her husband V make caramel and marshmallows in their kitchen in Los Angeles. They hand craft these confections in small batches. Maybe that is why they are so yummy?

Fleur de Sel Caramels from Have It Confections on Etsy.
The house favorite here is the FLEUR DE SEL caramels cos of the buttery, sweet, and salty flavor. Look how pretty, too!

Caramels.

Caramels from Have It Confections on Etsy.

Little caramel.
I love dark chocolate, so I was a fan of the BELGIAN CHOCOLATE caramel and the MAYAN CHOCOLATE caramel, too. The Belgian reminds me of fudge icing and the Mayan is spicy! We even had extra to share with some friends, too. Thanks Beth!

No comments: