Saturday, September 11, 2010

Works In Progress

CANOPY 2846

I've been meaning to blog about the WORKS IN PROGRESS SHOW at CANOPY that happened over a month ago, but somehow, never got around to it. Here for your belated enjoyment are a few images from that show, along with a video of Missy performing a solo SILKS routine along to THAO + GET DOWN STAY DOWN's summertime hit, "WHEN WE SWAM"...

CANOPY 2866

When We Swam: Silk Aerials Routine from missy kulik on Vimeo.



CANOPY 2860

CANOPY 2873

CANOPY 2891

CANOPY 2889

CANOPY 2902

CANOPY 2907

CANOPY 2909

1 comment:

Lynn Aquaheart said...

Hi! I found the link to your blog through your etsy shop. It is always cool to find someone else who like to make mini comcs! Check out my blogs if you want, www.lynnaquaheart.blogspot.com (that one is my art blog) and then this one www.artbananas.blogspot.com is a project specific blog about an art experiment that I am doing.