Saturday, July 2, 2011

Making Popsicles

I used Atlanta Fresh for my popsicles.
This long weekend, I decided to make some sweet POPSICLES to cool off from our 100 degree heat. It is super easy to make popsicles. First, I used two very ripe bananas. I mushed them up with a fork. then I mixed in one container of Tropical Sweet Heat Greek Yogurt from ATLANTA FRESH. Atlanta Fresh is my favorite yogurt at the moment. It comes in so many good and interesting flavors! This was made with their Tropical Sweet Heat flavor. It has mango, pineapple, and spicy habanero peppers.

Making popsicles.

My popsicles in progress.
Next, I poured the yogurt and mashed bananas into my popsicle making molds. I had enough mixture to fill all four of my popsicles, with a little extra for some brekkie. I placed these in the freezer overnight.

Here is a popsicle I made from bananas and yogurt.
And enjoyed a great popsicle today! These were really good and inspired by another local favorite, King of Pops! I was happy to taste the spicy peppers in my yummy popsicles!

No comments: