Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Past Memories: Disneyland

Back in 2007 we went to Disneyland! I expected to not enjoy this place, but it was really fun and amazing! I have never really been to a theme park with rides, well, except for teeny ones, but that does not count. I also have never been to Kennywood, the very popular amusement park in Pittsburgh. I also don't know how to swim, so there you go. Anyways, back to Disneyland...

Disneyland 1808

Disneyland 1811
I think Disneyland is the best at Christmas cos there is a parade every minute and they had lots of decorations and great costumes. It is so festive.

Disneyland 1822

Disneyland 1834

Disneyland 1832

Disneyland 1830
I know it looks like a storm is welling up in the background, but it never rained that day. I think it scared some people away that day because there were hardly any long lines and we got to go on so many rides.

Disneyland 1824
Who's been naughty??

Disneyland 1848

Disneyland 1855

Disneyland 1854

Disneyland 1862
I am thrilled to be here at Disneyland! We flew right in and drove straight to the park with Raoul's sister and later met more of his family there. They have season passes to go all the time.

Disneyland 1869

Disneyland 1874
Of course we rode the teacups!

Disneyland 1881
Here is my favorite, Small World. I just love the wreaths and Christmas lights.

Disneyland 1907
Inside was even better! I love Mary Blair.

Disneyland 1909

Disneyland 1966

Disneyland 1961
We had such a fun time, it is really nice to look at these pictures and remember this fun vacation to Disneyland!

No comments: