Monday, March 26, 2012

We Buy DIY: Treehouse Kid and Craft

Treehouse Kid and Craft 2756
This weekend Raoul and I visited our favorite DIY and craft shop here in Athens called Treehouse Kid and Craft. I restocked some of my handmade goodies from Shoppe Sugar Cookie, like my Flossy bobbins, wood pins, and notepads.

Treehouse Kid and Craft 2759

Treehouse Kid and Craft 2770

Treehouse Kid and Craft 2769

Treehouse Kid and Craft 2775
There are so many cute things in Treehouse. I had to walk around the shop maybe six times before I could decide on what to purchase.

Treehouse Kid and Craft 2763

Treehouse Kid and Craft 2762

Treehouse Kid and Craft 2766

Treehouse Kid and Craft 2773

Treehouse Kid and Craft 2767

Treehouse Kid and Craft 2758

Treehouse Kid and Craft 2764

Treehouse Kid and Craft 2761
You don't have to be a kid to enjoy Treehouse! I love just looking around for inspiration and eye candy. If you are in Athens, come visit Treehouse. We love it, and I think you will, too.

No comments: