Sunday, June 10, 2012

Me on Etsy Conversations Podcast

Etsy Conversations Podcast
Please have a listen to my interview on Etsy Conversations Podcast! I did an interview about my Etsy Shoppe Sugar Cookie with Angela Holden. Angela is a fellow graphic designer who runs her own Etsy shop, too - it is called Angela Holden Design. I had a fun conversation with Angela all about Etsy, of course, pen pals, Def Leppard, and much more. I was happy to talk to Angela because her podcast is really important to learning more about handmade, crafts, Etsy, and the people behind their shops. Please have a listen to my interview, and feel free to leave a comment on the Etsy Conversations blog!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Missy, Thanks so much for the mention on your blog. It is too cute! I'm so glad we connected through Etsy.

Best,
Angela

Missy said...

Yay! Thanks for having me as a guest on your great podcast, Angela. I really enjoyed it and I look forward to the next episode!