Monday, October 22, 2012

We Buy DIY: Community

Community 0424
A few weeks ago Raoul and I went to one of our favorite local shops, Community. Community is a super cool vintage and sustainable fashion boutique. I love looking at their reworked vintage clothing, local artisan jewelry, and vintage furniture. We went by to drop off some of my handmade Love Letter Envelope Lockets!

Community 0423

Community _0419

Community _0415
Community is above Jittery Joe's cafe in downtown Athens. I really like the view from up here, and the bright windows.

Community _0413
Here are some screen printed cards and mini pillows! They are really cute! I even got a birthday card to mail to my friend.

Community

Community _0408

Community _0406

Community _0399

Community _0409

Community _0401
And there are my Loved Letter Envelope Lockets in the shop! If you are in Athens, you can come check out Community and the
Athens Fashion Collective Fall 2012 Showcase
this Friday! You can also find my lockets in Shoppe Sugar Cookie on Etsy!

No comments: