Thursday, July 18, 2013

Athicards Exhibit

ATHICA Athicards Opening 0868
ATHICA had a great exhibit - all local artists were selected to make a playing card. The cards were made and sold as a deck of playing cards! They had them printed and boxed up and for sale at the show.

ATHICA Athicards Opening 0887
This was back in June when Raoul's family came for a visit. Here I am with Cynthia and Susan. We are standing by my art. Can you tell what Athicard is mine?

ATHICA Athicards Opening 0866

ATHICA Athicards Opening 0876

ATHICA Athicards Opening 0882
Some of my pictures came out so blurry from that evening. I guess I was too excited to set my camera properly!

ATHICA Athicards Opening 0872

ATHICA Athicards Opening 0875

ATHICA Athicards Opening 0870

ATHICA Athicards Opening 0869
There are still some more sets available on their website!

No comments: